- High installation costs
- Inconsistent customer service
- Limited financing options
- LG Solar is a subsidiary of LG Electronics, a global leader in electronics and home appliances.
- LG Solar offers high-quality solar panels with industry-leading efficiency and durability.
- LG Solar is committed to sustainability and reducing carbon emissions through the use of renewable energy.
We will help you find LG Solar brand dealers based on:
- Over 8 years on the market;
- Good feedback;
- License and insurance.
LG is one of the world’s leading electronics manufacturers and scores highly on brand bankability & financial strength. Their panels are good, but they’re not any better than most other Tier 1 solar panel providers. Their year has enabled them to produce panels at a 22% efficiency. There are now five or six other manufacturers around this level as well.
Unlike SunPower, LG solar panels can be obtained through major distributors. SunPower has a large network of solar panel dealers, and as such, is competitive in terms of quality. LG may not have the same high standards for all their dealers. Even though the quality of LG panels can be good, their dealers are less spread out and they have lower wholesale prices. These might make them seem to be a better price.
SunPower might be bigger than LG, but their panels are also more expensive. LG is a strong and still growing brand, providing better value for money without sacrificing quality