- Geothermal energy is a clean and renewable energy source.
- The company provides a sustainable energy alternative to traditional fossil fuels.
- Geothermal power plants have a small land footprint compared to other renewable energy sources.
- Geothermal energy can only be generated in specific geographic areas.
- The cost of building and maintaining geothermal power plants can be high.
- The drilling process for geothermal wells can be complex and pose environmental risks if not properly managed.