- One of the largest telecommunications equipment and smartphone manufacturers in the world.
- Has a strong focus on innovation and research and development, investing heavily in new technologies such as 5G and artificial intelligence.
- Has a global presence, operating in over 170 countries and serving over 3 billion people worldwide.
- Controversial reputation due to allegations of espionage and security concerns
- Restricted access to Google services on some of their devices due to US trade restrictions
- Reports of poor working conditions and labor violations in their factories